Monday, July 14, 2008

Grand Opening of ShopRuche.com!


Ahhhh...a sigh of RELIEF! I am very happy to announce that ShopRuche.com has finally launched!! After months and months of hard work, I can finally take a little breather. I know there are still many things that I'd like to update on the site, but I think it is in a good enough state to launch. I'll be working on getting measurements out for the clothes. In the meantime, if you need any specific measurements, please don't hesitate to contact us! If you see anything wrong or have any comments or suggestions, please leave me a comment =).

5 comments:

tinybubble said...

Hey,

Congrat. on the new online boutique! I found you on the sugar network bookmark section and I like the look of the website as well as the clothes a lot.

One suggestion: You will need to put the dimensions of the purse and the diameter of the bracelets and necklets. Otherwise shoppers would have no means of knowing how big they are.

shopruche.com said...

Thanks tiny bubble! Yup I know exactly what you mean. I started on most of the jewelry but I still have purses and clothing measurements to go! I think I'll be able to get them up this weekend. Thanks for dropping by!

Kelly said...

Hi! I just found your shop through Stiletto Jungle and placed an order. Everything looks great, but after I placed my order and I got to the "Thank you" page, there was still a lot of filler text that hasn't been replaced with anything "real." (e.g. it says:

Checkout Success Sample Text ...

A few words about the approximate shipping time or your processing policy would be put here.

This section of text is from the Define Pages Editor located under Tools in the Admin.

shopruche.com said...

Thanks Kelly! Problem fixed! =)

Anonymous said...

i found your site through i like her style on blogspot. congrats and i wish you lots of success.i love that you have a blog also and the clothes are amazing. i think i just figured out my "modern.vintage" style through you...lol. Thx!