Monday, September 12, 2011

Picture This: Inspiration from the masters

“Light glorifies everything. It transforms and ennobles the most commonplace and ordinary subjects. The object is nothing, light is everything.” -Leonard Missone

"A photograph is a secret about a secret. The more it tells you the less you know." -Diane Arbus  
 

"You don’t take a photograph, you make it." -Ansel Adams


"Nothing happens when you sit at home. I always make it a point to carry a camera with me at all times…I just shoot at what interests me at that moment." Elliott Erwitt

"A good photograph is knowing where to stand." -Ansel Adams

4 comments:

Miki said...

I love the first pic!

Hope you're having a fun week! ;D

Miki.

rental mobil said...

Very nice, thanks for sharing.

TERI REES WANG said...

I had yet to see that rose, and I am making notes of those quotes.

Cheers!

comprar yate said...

In my opinion everybody should browse on this.